IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
- USUI REIKI FOUNDATION shall be referred as “URF” within the agreement.
- Any user who shall be using the Web site for any purpose shall be referred as “USER” within the agreement.
- https://www.usuireiki.in shall be referred as “WEBSITE” within the agreement.
- Any ADVANCE PAYMENT FOR COURSES, PRODUCT PURCHASES and DONATIONS shall be referred as “ORDER” within the agreement.
- Any REGISTRATION INFORMATION or ENQUIRY INFORMATION shall be referred as “INFO” in the agreement.
You must read below mentioned policies associated with the utilization of Website:
- REPLACEMENT OR REFUND TERMS
- DELIVERY OR SHIPPING TERMS
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- TERMINATION PROVISIONS
These TERMS AND CONDITIONS of use are a legal binding agreement between USER and URF, a Faridabad, Haryana (INDIA) based organization for the use of this WEBSITE, including any ORDER, DONATIONS or SERVICES made (if any).
Access to and use of this WEBSITE by any USER is subject to these TERMS AND CONDITIONS, including any modification or additions to these TERMS AND CONDITIONS from time to time issued by URF, and all applicable laws and rules. By using this Website, services through this Website or placing an order through this Website, USER agrees to be bound by these TERMS AND CONDITIONS in detail below:
BILLINGS & PAYMENTS:
- USER shall pay all fees or charges to USER’s account in accordance with the fees, charges, and billing terms in effect at the time a fee or charge is due and payable. If, in our judgment, USER purchase constitutes a high-risk transaction, URF would require a copy of USER’s valid government-issued photograph identification, and presumably a duplicate of a recent bank statement for the credit or debit card used for the purchase.
- URF reserve the right to alter product and products price value at any time. URF additionally reserve the right to refuse any “ORDER” USER place with URF’s Website. URF may, in URF’s sole discretion, limit or replace purchases per USER, per unit or per ORDER. These restrictions could include orders placed by or under identical USER account, a similar credit card, and/or orders that use a similar billing and/or shipping address. Within the event that URF make a change to or replace an order, URF might attempt to notify USER by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the ORDER was placed.
- You might not modify, print or copy any part of the Website. Inclusion of any part of this Website in another work, whether or not in printed or electronic or another form or inclusion of any part of the Website in another Website by embedding, framing or otherwise without the express permission of URF is prohibited.
- Though URF has full faith and confidence on its institutions and researches, yet, any information or content provided on URF’s Website is exclusively for the purpose of USER’s subject to study or learn about the information provided and not for any medical use or application or the other purpose to be fulfilled.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
- This Agreement doesn’t transfer to you any intellectual property owned by URF or third-parties, and all rights, titles, and interests in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) exclusively with URF. All emblems, service marks, graphics, trademarks and logos utilized in reference to URF’s Website or Services, are emblems or registered trademarks of URF or URF’s licensors.
- Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos utilized in reference to URF’s Website or Services is also the trademarks of other third-parties. USER’s use of URF’s Website and Services grants USER no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any URF’s or third-party trademarks.
- Any unauthorized use of URF’s intellectual property rights, content or material posted on URF’s Website by any USER are considered as an illegal activity both online and offline by the COURT LAW OF INDIA, which shall authorize URF full and complete right to demand a compensation for the loss of public image (in any manner, as per URF’s demand) and investigation over the matter as per LAW OF INDIA from the USER in COURT OF FARIDABAD, HARYANA, INDIA.
REPLACEMENT OR REFUND TERMS:
URF understands that USER may change their mind from time to time and URF wants to provide 100% satisfaction to its USER and add optimum and best experiences to its USER. For which, URF offers return or replacement policy, which is valid for a period of 7 calendar days from the date of the purchase. If USER has received an ORDER placed through URF’s Website and is not satisfied for any reason USER can return the item/product for a refund/replacement, if below mentioned criteria are met completely at the time of return:
- If the period of 7 days has lapsed since the date of purchase, URF can’t, unfortunately, offer USER a refund or replacement.
- ORDER must be unopened.
- ORDER must be in original packaging.
- ORDER must be unused.
- ORDER must not be damaged.
- To complete the refund, URF requires a receipt, purchase order or other proof of purchase. Please note that without the aforementioned proof of purchase, URF will not issue a refund.
- Only regular priced items may be returned, unfortunately sale or clearance items cannot be returned.
- In order to return an order, USER must contact URF first and obtain and include a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Returns will not be accepted without a valid Return Merchandise Authorization.
- As soon as URF gets the RMA number, refund will be processed within 10 days from receipt of returns of the ORDER from USER to URF’s warehouse. User’s return payment/refund reflection may depend upon USER’s bank cycle.
- USER must take care to ensure that the ORDER are properly packaged so that they will not be damaged while in transit. If the product is found to URF be used beyond what it takes for USER to reasonably inspect it or damaged, then URF may reserve a right to reject a refund.
- USER will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs with regard to the items that USER wish to return.
- URF will not refund the shipping costs.
- USER agrees and understands that replacement of any ORDER will depend upon the availability of the requested item/product with URF’s warehouse. In case, the replacement fails, USER will be suggested/requested to contact URF for optimum solution. Though we’ll try our best to correct everything in a timely manner.
In order to ensure the above criteria has been met, all returns will be inspected. If the product does not meet the listed criteria, we reserve the right not to issue a refund.
DELIVERY OR SHIPPING TERMS:
URF takes the best measures to make the USER’s experience error free and best in terms of delivery speed. Yet, delays in shipping and delivery can be caused due to various reasons, such as “item being out-of-stock” or “natural calamities” are unexpected and they do at times cause delay in regular on going activities. URF requests its USER to go through all shipping and delivery policy points mentioned below for better understanding.
- URF is currently limited to ship within INDIA only. We do not ship internationally.
- As per nature of items/products/goods, URF has ties with some particular courier services, who may not ship on National Holidays, SUNDAYS or SATURDAYS. This may result in delays of expected time of delivery. Though URF will try its best to inform its USER in advance about the shipping and delivery information of the ORDER placed by USER.
- ORDER will be processed only when the transaction made against any ORDER placed online through URF’s Website is completed and URF has received the payment in their official bank account. Until, any ORDER placed will be considered as “NIL” or “NOT PLACED”. Usually all ORDERS are processed within 24 to 48 hours, once the payment is confirmed. However, certain category of items requires special packaging or their availability. In such cases ORDER processing may take time and final delivery may be delayed. USER will be informed in advance for shipping and delivery estimated time.
- Shipping and Delivery may vary from distance and time to travel USER’s location within INDIA. Considering this issue USER should expect the cost and time of shipping and delivery shall also vary from time to time as per changes in courier services and Government policies. In such cases, URF is not liable for any delays in shipping and delivery of any ORDER placed through URF’s Website.
- Any cost at the time of delivery, other than paid on this Website for shipping and delivery shall be payable by USER and URF will not be liable for any cost incurred during shipping and delivery of the ORDER to the location of the USER.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will URF, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers or licensors be liable to any person or USER of this Website for any direct or indirect, incidental, special, punitive, cover or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, revenue, sales, goodwill, use or content, impact on business, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity) however caused, under any theory of liability, including, without limitation, contract, tort, warranty, breach of statutory duty, negligence or otherwise or:
- Damage to your computer system or loss of data or other proprietary material that results from USER’s use of our Website or in connection with USER’s downloading of any material posted on Website, or on any Website linked to it.
- We are not responsible for content residing on the Website. In no event shall we be held liable for any loss of any Content. It is USER’s sole responsibility to maintain appropriate backup of their data stored on their various types of computer hard disks. Notwithstanding the foregoing, on some occasions and in certain circumstances, with absolutely no obligation, we may be able to restore some or all of your data that has been deleted as of a certain date and time when we may have backed up data for our own purposes. We make no guarantee that the data USER need will be available.
Even if URF has been advised as to the possibility of such damages or could have foreseen such damages.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the aggregate liability of URF and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, suppliers and licensors, relating to the services and ORDER will be limited to an amount greater of one rupee or any amount actually paid in cash by USER to URF less shipping and handling for the prior six-months period prior to the first event or occurrence giving rise to such liability. The limitations and exclusions also apply if this remedy does not fully compensate the USER for any losses or fails of its essential purpose
- URF will not be liable for any liabilities resulting from:
- The use or the inability to use the Website content or ORDER by USER.
- The cost of procuring substitute products or content.
- Any ORDER purchased or obtained or transactions entered by USER into through the URF’s Website.
- Any lost profits USER alleges.
- USER agrees that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Website, Services or ORDER or this Agreement must be filed within six (6) months after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- EFFECT OF WAIVER: The failure of URF to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
URF assure the USER that URF use best resources to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable once they have been brought to our attention, but, URF do not promise that the information on our Website itself will be free from errors or omissions. URF do not promise that our Website will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition and URF cannot guarantee that any files that USER download are free from viruses, contamination or destructive features. Access to URF’s Website may be suspended and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond our control. All content on URF’s Website is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. URF do not make any representation or make any promise (whether express or implied) in respect of URF’s Website or its content, including, without limitation, its accuracy, any advice given and statements made on or via URF’s Website or forward-looking statements. Therefore, URF disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by USER or any visitor to URF Website,
- or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. Any decisions or action taken by USER on the basis of information provided on or via URF’s Website are at USER’s sole discretion and risk and USER should obtain professional advice where necessary.
- URF will not be liable for any breach of terms and conditions agreement caused by any circumstances caused beyond URF’s reasonable control.
TERMINATION PROVISIONS/DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
- The formation, interpretation, and performance of this Agreement and any disputes arising out of it shall be governed by the substantive and procedural laws of Faridabad, Haryana, India without regard to its rules on conflicts or choice of law and, to the extent applicable, THE LAWS OF INDIA. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for actions related to the subject matter hereof shall be the state and federal courts located in Faridabad, Haryana, INDIA, and USER hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts. USER hereby waive any right to a jury trial in any proceeding arising out of or related to this agreement. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this agreement.
- USER will release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless to URF, and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, of third-parties relating to or arising out of:
- This Agreement or the breach of USER’s warranties, representations and obligations under this Agreement.
- The Website content or USER’s use of the Website content.
- The ORDER or USER’s use of the ORDER (including Trial ORDER).
- Any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person or entity.
- USER’s violation of any provision of this Agreement.
- Any information or data USER supplied to URF.
- When URF is threatened with suit or sued by a third party, URF may seek written assurances from USER concerning USER’s promise to indemnify URF. USER’s failure to provide such assurances may be considered by URF to be a material breach of this Agreement. URF will have the right to participate in any defense by USER of a third-party claim related to USER’s use of any of the URF’s Website content or ORDER, with counsel of URF choice at its expense. URF will reasonably co-operate in any defense by USER of a third-party claim at USER’s request and expense. USER will have sole responsibility to defend URF against any claim, but USER must receive URF prior written consent regarding any related settlement. The terms of this provision will survive any termination or cancellation of this Agreement or USER’s use of the Website, Services or ORDER.
- URF reserves the right to terminate USER’s access to the Website if it reasonably believes, in its sole discretion, that USER have breached any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Following termination, USER will not be permitted to use the Website and URF may, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to USER, cancel any outstanding ORDER. If USER’s access to the Website is terminated, URF reserves the right to exercise whatever means it deems necessary to prevent unauthorized access of the Website. This Agreement will survive indefinitely unless and until URF chooses, in its sole discretion and without advance to USER, to terminate it.
- USER OBLIGATIONS: By using URF’s Website, USER commits an agreement of not performing any illegal tasks/activities online that may interrupt, breach or break the code of law, which may result any security damage to the URF’s Website and hack URF’s online data in any manner.
- CHANGES AND AMENDMENTS: URF reserves all the rights to modify this Agreement or any of its policies mentioned above relating to this Website or Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on the Website. When URF do, URF will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the Website after any such changes shall constitute USER’s consent to such changes.
- ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS: USER acknowledge and signify that USER have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions and policies. By using the Website or its Services USER agree to be bound by this Agreement. If USER do not agree to abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, USER is not authorized to use or access the Website and its Services.
If you’ve any questions relating to this Agreement or practices of this Website or USER dealings with this Website, please contact us at:
USUI REIKI FOUNDATION
CALL: +91-129-4880547, +91-9873485467, +91-9873029525 and +91-7011811526.