- PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION: We receive and store any data USER knowingly provide to URF once USER make an ORDER, fill any online form on the web site and Services. USER will choose not to give URF with certain data, but then USER might not be able to take advantage of a number of the Website’s features. Users who are unsure regarding what data is mandatory are welcome to contact us. URF might collect personal data from USER in a variety of ways that, including, however not restricted to, once USER visit our web site, Register through the web site, places an ORDER or provides data through any forms for newsletters and in reference to different activities, services, features or resources URF make available on URF’s web site. USER could also be asked for, as applicable, name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, and credit card info. USER may, however, hit our web site anonymously. URF can collect personal identification data from USER only if they voluntarily submit such data to URF. USER will perpetually refuse to provide personal identification data, except that it may stop them from partaking in certain web site related activities.
- COLLECTED INFORMATION USE: Any of the data we tend to collect from USER could also be used to improve URF web site and individualize or improve USER’s experience on URF’S web site for any Services or ORDER and respond to queries and emails of our USER, process transactions, send notification emails like password reminders, updates, etc., run and operate URF’s web site and Services. Non-Personal data collected is used solely to identify potential cases of abuse and establish statistical data relating to URF’s web site and Services usage. This statistical data isn’t otherwise collective in such some way that might determine any specific USER of the system.
- NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION: Once a USER visits URF’s web site URF’s servers automatically record data that USER’s browser sends. This data might include information like USER’s device’s IP address, browser type and version, operating system type and version, language preferences or the webpage USER were visiting before USER came to URF’s web site, pages of URF’s web site that USER visit, the time spent on those pages, information USER explore for on URF’s web site, access times and dates, and different statistics.
- CHILD POLICY: We don’t wittingly collect any Personal info from kids below the age of thirteen. If USER are below the age of thirteen, please don’t submit any Personal data through our web site. We encourage parents and legal guardians to observe their kids web usage and to assist enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to produce personal info through our web site without their permission. If USER have reason to believe that a kid below the age of thirteen has provided Personal Information to us through our web site, please contact us.
- COMMENTS: Once USER leave comments on the website we collect the data shown within the comments form, and also the IP address and browser user agent string to assist spam detection.
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS: We use Google Analytics on our website for anonymous reporting of site usage. So, no personalized information is stored. If you’d wish to opt-out of Google Analytics monitoring your behavior on our web site please use this link: Google Analytics Opt-out.
- EMBEDDED CONTENT: Pages on this website might include embedded content, like YouTube videos, as an example. Embedded content from different websites behaves within the very same manner as if you visited the other Website.
If you choose to decline cookies, you’ll not be able to totally experience the features of URF’s web site and Services.
- DATA SECURITY: We secure data USER give on computer servers in a controlled, secure atmosphere, protected against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards in an attempt to safeguard against unauthorized access, use, modification, and revelation of personal info in its control and custody. However, no information transmission over the web or wireless network is guaranteed. Therefore, while we attempt to protect USER’s Personal data, USER acknowledge that:-
- There are security and privacy limitations of the web that are beyond our control.
- The security, integrity, and privacy of any and all data and information exchanged between USER and our web site can’t be guaranteed.
- Any such data and information could also be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third-party, despite best efforts.
- WHO ACCESS YOUR DATA: If you’re not a registered consumer or haven’t filled any kind of forms on our web site, then there’s no personal data we are able to retain or read relating to yourself. If you’re a consumer with a registered account or have filled any form on our web site, then, your personal data may be accessed by:
- Our system administrators.
- Our supporters when they (in order to supply support) need to get the information regarding the client accounts and access.
- SECURITY PROVISIONS: We use the SSL/HTTPS protocol throughout our website. This encrypts our user communications with the servers so personal recognizable data isn’t captured/hijacked by third parties while not authorization.
In case of data breach, system administrators will instantly take all needed actions to ensure system integrity, also will contact affected users and will attempt to reset passwords if needed.
- VIOLATION OF DATA: URF hold highest regards for its web site USERs and can take all the reasonable and applicable measures to safeguard its data provided through on our web site. within the event we become aware that the security of the web site has been compromised or USER’s Personal data has been disclosed to unrelated third-parties as a results of external activity, including, however not restricted to, security attacks or fraud, we reserve the right to take fairly applicable measures, including, however not restricted to, investigation and reporting, further as notified to and co-operating with the law enforcement authorities. Within the event of an information breach, we’ll build reasonable efforts to notify affected USER if we find that there’s a reasonable risk or harm to the USER as a result of the breach or if notice is otherwise required by the law. When we do we can communicate with USER with absolute best approach available at the earliest, might it be e-mail, call, mobile messages, letter, etc. In such unexpected situations, URF doesn’t guarantee and can’t be responsible for loss of any personal information of USER, breached by any third party outside URF’s surveillance.
We process data regarding USER in accordance with our privacy statement. USER should read our privacy statement that contains necessary data about the use of USER’s personal information and other data relating to USER’s privacy and our security processes and policies, and that forms a part of these Terms. By using the web site, USER’s consent to such process and USER warrant that all information provided by USER is accurate.
We might co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or leading us to disclose the identity of or locate anyone breaching or otherwise for the prevention or detection of any crime or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders. There could also be different circumstances within which we may be required by law to disclose data about USER or USER’s use of our web site.
We might investigate any reported breach of those Terms or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which might include, without limitation, removing any of USER’s data, issuing warnings, suspending, restricting or terminating) USER’s access to and/or removing any materials from the web site.
We additionally reserve the right at our discretion to suspend, limit or terminate USER’s access to our web site at any time without notice if we have reasonable grounds to believe that USER have breached any of the restrictions mentioned in this policy.
- THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES: URF might post links to third-party web sites on this Website. These third-party Websites aren’t screened for security or privacy compliance by URF, and you discharge US from any responsibility/liability for the lead of those third-party Websites.
All social media sharing links, either displayed as text links or social media icons don’t connect you to any of the associated third parties, unless you expressly click on them.
- DATA SHARING TO LEGAL AUTHORITIES: Sometimes it might become necessary or fascinating to URF, for legal purposes, to unleash your data in response to a request from a federal agency or a private litigator. You agree that we might disclose your data to a third party wherever we believe, in honesties, that it’s desirable to do thus for the needs of a legal action, criminal investigation, or alternative legal matter. Within the event that we receive a subpoena affecting your privacy, we might elect to notify you to allow you an opportunity to file a motion to quash the subpoena, or we might arrange to quash it ourselves, however we aren’t obligated to do either. We may additionally proactively report you, and unleash your data to, third parties wherever we believe that it’s prudent to do therefore for legal reasons, like our belief that you just have engaged in fraudulent activities. You release us from any damages which will arise from or relate to the release of your data to a request from law enforcement agencies or personal litigants.
Any passing on of private information for legal purposes can solely be done in compliance with laws of the country you reside in.
USUI REIKI FOUNDATION
CALL: +91-9873485467, +91-9873029525