According to Hindu tradition, the SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA is the third chakra, which habitually transacts with raw emotions such as frustration, annoyance and intuitions. The Solar Plexus Chakra or MANIPURA, means ‘City of Jewels’ as well as usually assumed as the Diamond being the epicenter of energy for spirits of sensitivity and power. As soon as the chakra is in equilibrium, you sense confident, passionate, tranquil, joyful, and self-respectful. It also guarantees that you are outward-bound, flexible and able to grip complications with a peaceful mind and is communicative pertaining to your feelings. It is called the Solar Plexus Chakra for the reason that its position being near to the solar nerve plexus.
Functions of the Solar Plexus Chakra
Maintaining physical health
This chakra handles the autonomic nervous system, stomach, gall bladder, large intestine, liver and pancreas. Also, the entire muscular systems as well as digestive system are administered by this chakra.
Cellular respiration is also the accountability of the Solar Plexus Chakra. Every system or organ in the body that can be envisioned with fire to fuel them or merely, those that harvest energy, lead purification and those that function or develop actions utilize this energy are all directed by this very same chakra. Even the eyes are administered by the Solar Plexus Chakra.
Disproportion of this chakra results in varied problems arising with the digestive system, arthritis, diabetes and hypoglycemia are few ailments and physical problems associated to its imbalance.
Blistering or untouched emotions are governed by this chakra. Consequently, these emotions include anger, zeal, courage, confidence and frustration. Also, earnest feelings like happiness, joyfulness, and impulsiveness are précised by MANIPURA. Gut feelings or instincts are also linked to this chakra.
Depression, frustration, isolation, doubt, lethargy or anger are symptoms of disproportion in this chakra. Eradicating the undesirable energies that block the chakra drives a long way in helping it heal.
The Solar Plexus Chakra entails the whole shebang to be well systematized and set up appropriately as it does not work fine with ailment or confusion. It also needs all the features of a given condition to be measured without excusing.
Inability to deal with chaos is related to this chakra’s imbalance – as it cannot restore order.
Serenely undertaking a conflict comes from the domain of this chakras. It is the aptitude of carrying two clusters to a resolution without hurting anybody and leaving everybody satisfied.
Actions and Willpower
The most imperative purpose of this chakra is to display spirits of courage, motivation, strength and happiness. The PRANA or inner battery of the body when completely charged releases energy to lift such emotions ornamenting the level of confidence and bravery to accomplish one’s desires. “MANIPURA” is the vital to which one can make choices, the correct movements and face whatsoever life has in stock.
Incapability to work hard, postponement, apathy, being dominated by individual behaviors and being measured by others are a few aspects associated to imbalances of this chakra.
A balanced Solar Plexus Chakra springs you a sensation that you are as significant as any other in your civilization. Thus, empowering you to develop or bargain limitations for yourself and stand erect to those limitations without fluctuating them. You will be able to magistrate what is moral and what is immoral for yourself and sidestep movements that have undesirable penalties. You feel independent.
An imbalanced MANIPURA will make you effortlessly controlled by others; you’ll miss self-respect, do what others wish you to do but not comfortable with it and repetitively worrying about what others think.
Clearing your Solar Plexus Chakra
The following are ways to clear your Solar Plexus Chakra:
- Spend some time in the sun
- Exercise and engage in numerous sport activities
- complete off tasks that you have left unfinished
- Put around some energy in dressing up and preparing yourself. Look good and feel good
- Set an aim and accomplish it. You can disrupt the chore into feasible portions and make sure you have some pauses. You will feel virtuous after you finish the task
- Be more confident. Make choices and stick to them
- Use aromas such as rosemary or lavender
- Beautify your room and turn it yellow so that it springs your energy and spirit
- Evoke that you are strong and earnest of all your desires. Stand up for yourself and admit challenges
Reiki Healing for the Solar Plexus Chakra
Reiki practitioners may have their personal procedure for harmonizing the Solar Plexus Chakra, underneath is just one of the procedures that several find effective.
- Place your hands above the navel to activate the energy center, and initiate sending Reiki energy
- Some practitioners recommend that for females, rotate to the left and males, rotate to the right – but others do not agree. Try both customs and grasp what textures correct for you.
- Mantras can also be utilized which in this circumstance is the tone of E for the mantra “RAM”. The sensations instigated throughout the distribution of this mantra will source the undesirable energies to flow out of the chakra.
Aromatherapy can also be utilized with lavender, rosemary and bergamot to unblock the chakra.
If you’re into gemstones, use as amber, yellow topaz, tiger’s eye, and citrine. While working through the healing process, you might perceive dreams of sunlight and sunflower.